In Camille’s final years of homeschooling, we spent some time studying Georgia history. Even so, and after a decade of living in Georgia, there are still many, many places that we have yet to visit. I plan to get back to this history project at some point, even if it has to wait until retirement…. assuming that I still live in Georgia at that point.
- Geologic history
- Native peoples up to 1650 AD
- Natives and Explorers and Settlers from 1520 to 1732
- Colony to Civil War from 1732 to 1840
- Civil War and Reconstruction from 1840 to 1917
- Antebellum Plantation at Stone Mountain
- Civil Rights and Modern Georgia from 1917 to today