I’m almost caught up from last weekend’s camping trip, and now it is time to pack for our big trip out west! … I love what I’ve been reading out there on the web, and I’d love to share my highlights with you.
Here are some of my favorites from the week:
- 1 Dad, 1 Kid, 1 Crazy Adventure: Our 1st Week!
What an amazing first week of an amazing adventure!
- Mother of All Trips: Exploring native food of the Americas at the Mitsitam Café
I love that place!
- Kids and Castles: Roman Days in Nîmes
I had no idea that these kids of events are held! I know my kids would love to have gone to something like this when we were in Nimes.
- Turkish Muse: Totally Loving Aphrodisias
Oh man, I wish we could have made it here before it had closed for the day!!
- In Transit: California to Close 70 State Parks
Oh man, we have plans to stay in lots of CA State Parks next month … but I guess the closures aren’t scheduled until 2012.