After a weekend in Texas, we are now on our way back home; I’m posting this from 30K feet… I love what I’ve been reading out there on the web, and I’d love to share my highlights with you.
Here are some of my favorites from the week:
- WanderMom: Motorscooter Freight
My fave RTW blogger has some great photos….
- Raising Miro on the Road of Life: Calorie-Free Coffee & Sweets
Wow, these Colombian bakery treats are mouthwatering!
- Restless to Roam: Navigating Nudity: Kids at the Pompidou Center
Ah! My eldest’s favorite fountain in the world! And ice cream too!
- Mother of All Trips Mondays are for Dreaming: Staying at university in Oxford … with kids
I LOVE it! this past summer, we stayed in university housing in Ankara, but I don’t know that it would have crossed my mind to find out about staying in housing at Oxford. How cool! I love all the ideas I encounter!
- Two Kids and a Map: Family Travel in Your Own Town
Such great advice. As much as I like to get out there and do new things, I tend to get stuck in a rut at home. A goal of a new thing every month is simple, yet can open up new horizons!
- Travels with Children: Children’s Museum Favorites
My girls are both past the age of children’s museums, but we sure did love to find good ones back when they were younger!!